- Soft natural latex rubber supports baby’s natural way of suckling.
- Shaped to complement the natural shape of your baby’s palette.
- Holds the tongue in a natural position.
Orthodontic Honey Dummy
Supports the natural shape of baby’s palette
The soft natural latex rubber supports baby’s natural way of suckling. The bulb is shaped to complement the natural shape of your baby’s palette, and holds the tongue in a natural position. It has a detachable handle.
Care & Use
- Clean before and after each use with warm, soapy water and rinse well.
- Do not sterilise in a steam steriliser.
- Sterilise dummy with a sterilising solution or by boiling for 5 minutes and allowing it to cool.
- Not suitable for babies with a latex allergy.
Inspect before and after each use and dispose of if damaged.
- Do not attach potentially hazardous ribbons, ties or pins.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Dipping in sweet substances can lead to tooth decay.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN1400.