- Portable, silent and easy to use and assemble.
- Ergonomically designed handle that can swivel 180° ensures a firm grip and ease of use in any position.
- Secure base or stand that prevents breast pump from tipping over.
- Contoured ultra-soft silicone funnel molds comfortable to all breast sizes, which stimulates natural let-down.
- Single-handed operation allows for easy handling.
Manual Breast Pump
Designed for comfort and ease of use
When you breastfeed, you give your baby the very best start in life. Your breast milk delivers a powerful cocktail of vitamins, nutrients and immune-boosting ingredients that is proven to help your little one fight disease and infection well into adulthood. And breastfeeding has great benefits for mothers too. It helps the womb to return to its normal shape and size post-pregnancy and in some instances can, help with weight loss too. But breastfeeding is not always possible and from time to time, mothers might need help to encourage breast milk production and a convenient way to collect and store breast milk for those times when you can’t be with your baby.
The Manual Breast Pump offers all these benefits and more, in one simple unit.
Care & Use
- Refer to instruction leaflet for a complete guide to cleaning and caring for your breast pump.
- Clean the product before and after each use with warm, soapy water and rinse well.
- Sterilise all components with a sterilising solution or the Snookums Microwave Steam Steriliser.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals or abrasive pads as this could damage the product.
- Avoid cleaning teat and valve with sharp instruments or a bottle brush.
- This product is not a toy and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Inspect all components before and after each use and dispose of if damaged.
- This product is not always sterile. Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- If you are breastfeeding, using a feeding bottle or teat may interfere with your baby’s natural way of suckling your breast.
- Infants should never be left to feed on their own.
- Always check the temperature of the liquid on the inside of your arm before feeding your baby.
- BREASTFEEDING IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Breast pump complies with all standards set by US consumer Products Safety Commission.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN14350.