- Non-leak narrow neck bottle with cross cut teat.
- The cross cut teat allows baby to self-regulate the speed and volume of the feed.
- Weighted base provides stability when upright.
Care & Use
- Clean the product before first use with warm soapy water and rinse well. Always wash immediately after each use.
- Don’t clean or allow coming into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals; damage could result.
- Avoid using abrasive pads or cleaners.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack only).
- Do not use sharp instruments or a bottle brush to clean teat.
- Sterilise teat with sterilising solution or with microwave steam steriliser or sterilise teat in an open pan of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Refer to leaflet for a complete guide to cleaning and caring for this product.
- Dispose of if damaged.
- This product is not always sterile and might contain microorganisms if not properly sterilised.
- Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- If you are breastfeeding, using a feeding bottle or teat may interfere with baby’s natural way of suckling your breast.
- Never leave baby to feed alone.
- Check temperature before feeding.
- No carbonated drinks or juice with pulp.
- WAARSKUWING: Onvoldoende sterilisering kan dalk jou baba se gesondheid benadeel.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN14350.
- BREAST MILK IS THE BEST FOOD FOR BABIES.