- The Snookums Double Electric Breast Pump is perfect for busy moms who need an easy, convenient and discreet way to express breast milk.
- Designed with your comfort in mind, the silicone massage cushion provides a soft fit for tender breasts.
- All components are BPA-FREE, so no harmful chemicals can leak into your babies feeding system.
- Adjustable massage and strength settings.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery that will last up to 1.5 hours when fully charged.
- LCD display.
- Energy efficient and quiet motor.
- Convenient stand prevents spilling of precious milk.
- Extra spare parts included.
Double Electric Breast Pump
For Modern On-The-Go Moms.
The Snookums Double Electric Breast Pump is perfect for busy moms who need an easy, convenient and discreet way to express breast milk. Designed with your comfort in mind, the silicone massage cushion provides a soft fit for tender breasts. Adjustable speed and strength settings allow you to choose between suction that mimics a baby’s natural sucking rhythm or a stronger suction for faster let-down. The built-in rechargeable lithium battery that will last up to 1.5 hours when fully charged. The convenient stand prevents spilling of precious milk.
Care & Use
- Sterilise all components (except the electronic unit and power supply) before and after each use with a sterilising solution or the Snookums Microwave Steam Steriliser.
- Do not wet the electronic unit or the power supply.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals or abrasive pads as these could damage the product.
- Avoid cleaning the teat and valve with sharp instruments as this could cause damage.
- Only use a specially designed teat brush such as the Snookums Bottle and Teat Brush.
- This product is not a toy and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep all components out of the reach of children.
- Inspect all components before and after use and dispose of at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Bottle feeding your baby may interfere with your baby’s natural way breastfeeding.
- Infants should never be left to feed on their own but always under adult supervision.
- Always check the temperature of the liquid on the inside of your arm before feeding your baby.
- Should you experience any pain or discomfort while expressing stop immediately. Take a break then begin again on a lower, more comfortable setting.
- Keep the electronic unit and power supply dry and away from heated surfaces.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Conforms to the International Safety Standard iEC 60 335-2-15 & SANS 60 335-2-15.
- BREAST MILK IS THE BEST FOOD FOR BABIES.