- Coated in soft plastic to protect baby’s delicate palette and gums.
- Small spoon to perfectly fit baby’s mouth.
Care & Use
- Clean with warm, soapy water and rinse well.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals or abrasive pads as these might damage the product.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Sterilise with a sterilising solution or boil in water for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
- This product is not a toy and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep out of the reach of children when not in use.
- Inspect and dispose of if damaged.
- This product is not always sterile and might contain microorganisms if not properly sterilised.
- Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- Never leave baby to feed alone but always under the supervision of adults.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- WAARSKUWING: Onvoldoende sterilisering van voedingstoerusting kan dalk jou baba se gesondheid benadeel.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN14372.