- Specially designed to protect against spills.
- Curved design makes holding easier for little hands.
Care & Use
- Clean the product before first use with warm soapy water and rinse well. Always wash immediately after each use.
- Don’t clean or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals, damage could result.
- Avoid using abrasive pads or cleaners.
- Do not use sharp instruments to clean valve. Clean with running water to remove any residue inside the valve.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack only).
- Dispose of if damaged.
- This product is not always sterile and might contain micro-organisms.
- Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- If you are breastfeeding, using a feeding bottle or teat may interfere with your baby’s natural way of suckling your breast.
- Never leave baby to feed alone.
- Check temperature before feeding.
- No carbonated drinks or juice with pulp.
- WAARSKUWING: Onvoldoende sterilisering kan jou baba se gesondheid benadeel.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN14350.
- BREASTFEEDING IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY.