- Cross-cut teats allow baby to self-regulate the flow of milk.
- Stronger sucking will result in a faster flow, while gentler sucking will result in a slower flow.
- Made from durable, ultra-soft and non-leak silicone.
- Fits most narrow-neck baby bottles.
Silicone Cross-Cut Teats
Cross-Cut Teats Lets Baby Self-Regulate Milk Flow
The cross-cut teats allow baby to self-regulate the flow of milk. Stronger sucking will result in a faster flow, while gentler sucking will result in a slower flow. It is made from durable, ultra-soft and non-leak silicone. The teats fit most narrow-neck baby bottles.
Care & Use
- Refer to instruction leaflet for a complete guide to cleaning and caring for this product.
- Clean with warm, soapy water after each use and rinse well.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals, abrasive pads or sharp instruments.
- Sterilise with a sterilising solution, boil in water for 5 minutes and allow to cool, or use the Snookums Microwave Steam Steriliser.
- These products are not toys.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Inspect before and after use and dispose of if damaged.
- This product is not always sterile and might contain microorganisms if not properly sterilised. Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- If you are breastfeeding, using a feeding bottle or teat may interfere with baby’s natural way of suckling your breast.
- Never leave baby alone when feeding.
- Always check the temperature of the liquid before feeding.
- WAARSKUWING: Onvoldoende sterilisering van voedingstoerusting kan dalk jou baba se gesondheid benadeel.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN14350.
- BREASTFEEDING IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY.